Creations of Thomas Gallego
Il n'y a rien de plus beau que l'Amour et c'est sur, vous vous aimez !
Congratulations you two, he is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold him and pinch his little cheeks. I promise the sleepless nights are worth it!
I am so happy for you! You two are such beautiful parents and Thomas is an angel! Take good care of each other! I am so happy to have gotten to know you both, thank you!Much love, Kim Hicks
Mes sincères félicitations!Plein de bonheur à ce petit écureuil !Christine
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Il n'y a rien de plus beau que l'Amour et c'est sur, vous vous aimez !
Congratulations you two, he is so beautiful. I can't wait to hold him and pinch his little cheeks. I promise the sleepless nights are worth it!
I am so happy for you! You two are such beautiful parents and Thomas is an angel! Take good care of each other! I am so happy to have gotten to know you both, thank you!
Much love,
Kim Hicks
Mes sincères félicitations!
Plein de bonheur à ce petit écureuil !
Christine
Post a Comment